WHO WE ARE
Physicians Across Continents (PAC) is a humanitarian relief organization with focus on healthcare and children nutrition. In PAC we help the people affected with crises and disasters, regardless of their race or religion.
The medical relief mission in Syria provides high quality healthcare services to the people of Syria through various relief projects in Syria, Turkey and Lebanon.
To Pioneer in charity health care.
To Provide healthcare to the Syrian people according to a sophisticated system of planning, implementation and evaluation that matches the international health relief.
- Accuracy: providing health services according to high quality standards.
- Respect: respecting countries’ systems and its staff along with respecting the international norms and conventions in the field of relief.
- Equality: providing medical services to any patients regardless of their political, religious, sectarian and ethnic affiliation.
- Comprehensive care: attention to patient’s organic, psychological and spiritual needs.
- Volunteering: devotion in serving the patient and wounded, regardless of any financial circumsatnces.
- Team working: active participation of employees in terms of planning and implementation.
- Partnership: cooperation and coordination with all the involved parties to serve the cause.
- Providing comprehensive health services to patients and those in need with highest efficiency.
- Contribution to the rebuilding of the health system.
- Providing a safe and supportive work environment.
- Dedication work consistency and development.